This service aligns operations to strategic goals to create a more efficient facilities business. We help our clients explore and develop different facility management concepts and models and then select the most appropriate solution for their business based on cost, benefit and value.
Key strategic business decisions of the company often have a significant impact on facilities, its operation and cost. Once understood, the impact may influence the strategic decision being contemplated. This influence can have a direct bearing on the benefit and value expected from strategic decision making.
Our experience includes:
- Facilities management strategy
- Facilities management policy
- Operations models
- Communication strategies
- Financial planning and modelling
- Feasibility and viability studies
- Logistics planning
- Organisational analysis (systems, operations, people) and business re-engineering.