We are able to demonstrate a proven track record for professional services delivery. We have a team of highly specialised and experienced professional quantity surveyors, engineers and project managers who focus on delivering quality service that meet the needs and expectations of our clients. We focus on playing a proactive role in any project, whether we are leading or participating in a team, to ensure our service delivery is both appropriate and relevant.
We have a strong background in facilities management which equips our professionals with invaluable experience and understanding of how buildings are operated through their lifecycle. We draw on these specialised skills and experience to deliver projects that consider the intended use and entire life cycle of a property, facility or infrastructure.
On the many and various aspects of property acquisitions, development and occupation, we are able to advise:
- Public and private institutions
- Owners / occupiers
We have a proven track record across all the major construction and infrastructure sectors. We provide seamless services that are based on the specific requirements of our clients. Where additional resources, capacity or expertise are require within a team, consortium or joint venture, we naturally assume the role of project manager.
Our services are relevant in a local context and aspire to international best practices.
Our in-house professional skill sets include professionally accredited:
- Mechanical engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Structural engineers
- Civil engineers
- Project managers
- Construction project managers
- Quantity surveyors
- Space planners
- Interior designers
Included in our programme management skillset is City Precinct Economic Development, which entails:
- Understand the requirements for business precinct management in key prioritised business zones in cities
- Develop precinct management models per precinct, exploring the feasibility and viability of each
- Based on the selected model(s), compile a comprehensive business precinct management plan, for the governance, management and operations of the identified precinct(s).
Our work results in:
- Observation of challenges faced: crime, grime, social and environmental decay, drugs, prostitution, illegal activities
- Identification of key challenges: lack of proper service delivery at a precinct level and a lack of strategic vision, planning and oversight
- Develop of an overall conceptual framework for business precinct management
- Definition of key critical success factors
- Presentation of opportunities for public and private sector initiatives
- Determination of key interventions at individual precincts
- Identify, analyse and engage with stakeholders in all precincts
- Set up project steering committee and reporting structures