Afroteq is a multi-disciplinary integrated company providing advisory and training services to the built environment sector since 2000.
Afroteq is a Level 1 BBBEE contributor with 51% black ownership and is ISO9001:2015 and ISO45001:2018 certified. Our people are skilled and knowledgeable. We work in partnership with our clients, appreciating and understanding their business and managing service delivery using a project based business model.
We offer the following services:
- Professional Services: Project management and quantity surveying
- Strategic Advisory Services: Assisting business to make informed facilities management decisions
- Facilities Projects: Independent facilities projects aimed at optimising facilities operations
- Design and Space Planning: An analytical and structured approach to planning, interior design and implementation
- Training: SETA accredited training academy that provides various short practical facilities management programmes and a general management qualification in facilities management