Facilities design and space planning is considered to be the strategic component of facilities management. We meet our clients’ objectives by determining the best utilisation of space through design and planning principles resulting in appealing environments whilst considering operational cost reduction.
Our specialist team plans, designs, implements and manages one of the most important assets - our clients' space.
Our expertise in design and interior architecture is underpinned by strong principles to produce aesthetic and vibrant spaces that include:
- Spatial balance
- Unity of visual elements
- Emphasis on focal points
- Appealing contrast of colours and textures to enhance spatial flow
- Allowances for projected growth
We offer the following full range of design and space planning services:
- Strategic space planning
- Spatial needs analysis
- Workspace studies
- Office design, interior and architectural interior design
- Sustainable environment and green building interior design
- Turnkey projects from concept, procurement, construction and occupancy
- Environmental infrastructure services coordination
- Furniture, shop fitting and joinery design
- Council submission
- Building audits and conditions assessments
- As-built surveys and electronic drawing compilation
Effective spaces are created as a result of functional needs and space planning allowing for growth. Our approach illustrated below, is tailored to achieve our clients' goals.
Through a structured design and planning process we aim to design and produce carefully planned and aesthetically pleasing vibrant work environments which allow for productive and interactive work spaces that respect and enhances our clients' corporate identity.
The objectives of our space planning philosophy revolve around cost reduction through the optimised utilisation of floor space and then the aesthetic design of all spaces in-line with the clients’ corporate identity.
- National Gambling Board
- Bank Windhoek Head Office and various branch offices
- Bank Gaborone and various branches in Botswana
- 90 Plein Street refurbishment
- Parliament: Spatial Development Framework, space management system and as-built drawings
- Gauteng Provincial Legislature: As-built drawings
- Mbombela Municipality: Space planning and as-built drawings
- Masthead National branch design and fit-out