Facilities design is considered to be the strategic component of facilities management. We meet our clients’ objectives by determining the best utilisation of space design and planning principles, resulting in appealing environments whilst considering operational cost reduction. Two key components of this service include our office design and space planning services that focus on delivering the best solution to match our clients’ unique needs.
Our specialist team plans, designs, implements and manages one of the most important assets – our clients’ space.
Our expertise in design and interior architecture is underpinned by strong principles to produce aesthetic and vibrant space that include:
- Spatial balance and productivity enhancement
- Unity of visual elements
- Emphasis on focal points
- Appeal contrasts of colours and textures enhancing spatial flow
- Allowing for projected growth
We offer the following full range of design and space planning services:
Strategic space planning
Office furniture design
- Strategic space planning
- Spatial needs analysis
- Workspace studies
- Office design, interior and architectural interior design
- Sustainable environment and green building interior design
- Office fit out project management, relocation and churn management
- Turnkey projects from concept, procurement, construction and occupancy
- Environmental infrastructure services coordination
- Furniture, shop fitting and joinery design
- Council submission
- Building audits and conditions assessments
- As-built surveys and electronic drawing compilation
Through a structured design and planning process, we aim to produce carefully planned and aesthetically pleasing vibrant environments which allow for productive and interactive work spaces that both respect and enhance our clients’ corporate identity.
The objectives of our space planning philosophy revolve around cost reduction through the optimised utilisation of floor space, and then the aesthetic design of all spaces aligned with our clients’ brand.