Our carefully selected, driven and motivated team places great emphasis on providing accurate and relevant construction cost management services, cost engineering and financial advice to our clients allowing control of their investments and the making of informed decisions.
All our quantity surveyors are registered and governed in strict accordance with the standards and practices set out by the South African Council of the Quantity Surveying Profession and Association of South African Quantity Surveyors. Our professional services extend to the facilities management industry, civil and industrial projects and tenant fit-outs.
Services typically include:
- Detailed feasibility studies
- Options and sensitivity analysis
- Outlined and detailed estimates
- Value engineering and value management
- Cost planning and cost management
- Cash flow analysis and planning
- Procurement, tendering and contractual advice
- Bills of quantities
- Post contract cost management financial reporting
- Final account and close out
- Facilities management based quantity surveying
- Ad hoc and due diligence services
- Settlement and final account