We have a proven track record and pride ourselves in providing comprehensive, professional services that enable our clients to be in control of their projects from the onset until final completion.
With a firm background in professional services, project management and quantity surveying; we focus on risk management and mitigation from the onset of a project. This ensures that our clients achieve their objectives and we meet their quality, time and budget expectations.
We offer our services to:
- Owners/ occupiers
- Professional service providers
- Public and private institutions
We offer complete project management services across an array of disciplines and projects. Our clients range from small businesses to large, blue chip companies as well as public institutions that participate in major infrastructure and engineering related projects.
Our project management draws on our strong professional services background to analyse, process, plan, implement and deliver projects in a manner that considers both the short-term capital to deliver a project and the long-term expenditure to operate a facility.
Services typically include:
- Project mobilisation
- Assessing user needs and options
- Finalising the project concept and feasibility
- Establishing and implementing procurement strategies
- Managing and administering construction contracts
- Implementing change management
- Working with clients to establish the project brief, its objectives, priorities, constraints, assumptions and strategies
- Appointing other specialist consultants
- Managing, coordinating and integrating detail design within quality, time and budget parameters
- Preparing documentation
- Facilitating monthly reporting
- Managing the project close-out process
We also have a track record in delivering programme management and development services.
Our carefully selected, driven and motivated team places great emphasis on providing accurate and relevant construction cost management services, cost engineering and financial advice to our clients allowing control of their investments and the making of informed decisions.
All our quantity surveyors are registered and governed in strict accordance with the standards and practices set out by the South African Council of the Quantity Surveying Profession and Association of South African Quantity Surveyors. Our professional services extend to the facilities management industry, civil and industrial projects and tenant fit-outs.
Services typically include:
- Detailed feasibility studies
- Options and sensitivity analysis
- Outlined and detailed estimates
- Value engineering and value management
- Cost planning and cost management
- Cash flow analysis and planning
- Procurement, tendering and contractual advice
- Bills of quantities
- Post contract cost management financial reporting
- Final account and close out
- Facilities management based quantity surveying
- Ad hoc and due diligence services
- Settlement and final account